HOW TO: Access a NAT VPS via SSH
This is a quick guide on how to access your NAT'ed VPS via SSH over IPv4.
- Log into Wyvern for the VPS.
- Find your root password for the VPS (image below).
- Click on the Network Management tab, then click on IPv4 (image below).
- Look for "Your external IP is:" and "Your SSH port is:" (image below), these are the IP and Ports you will use for SSH along with the password for root from step 2.
Was this answer helpful?
Just go into Wyvern, go to the Backups tab, and click the Create Backup button. A ticket will be...
If you open the VNC console and are greeted with a blank screen with no error, click your mouse...
This is a quick guide on how to add funds to your account to pay for current or future invoices....
1) Login to the Client Area and navigate to Wyvern...
Just go into Wyvern and click the Reset Password button. Keep in mind that this password is saved...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution