- Network attacks - Bad clients that send or receive DOS attacks tend to impact the whole network.
- Resource abuse - Maxing out the CPUs or pegging the disks with intense IO makes the whole server unusable to any clients hosted on it.
- Being kicked out of our data center - If we become the problem client for our data centers they will turn us off and kick us out (possibly without warning), this means that other clients will be offline for days until we can find a new data center (assuming we can even find one suitable for our services in the area).
- Outages and data loss from the servers being taken by authorities - If somebody does something really bad, then our servers can disappear one night and sit in some room of some government agency for months before we can get it back. I've spoken with enough data centers to know this is not uncommon.
- IPs being taken offline by our data center - Assuming the DDOS attacks don't get us, the nullroutes will.
- IPs blacklisted by Anti-Spam blacklists - We have a zero tolerance for spam, unfortunately in the past if a spammer gets on our network for 30 minutes it can result in hundreds of IPs being blacklisted which is really bad for clients who host their personal e-mail servers with us.
If you still do not trust us after doing all of the research, then we would not be a good fit for you anyways because you always need to trust your hosting provider, if there is no trust then it will not work out for us or you so please find a provider that you trust.