Acceptable Use Policy
By obtaining a service or product with Secure Dragon LLC. (We, Us, Our, Secure Dragon), you (Client, User, Member) agree to all the terms listed in our Terms of Service
. The interpretation of these guidelines is at the sole discretion of Secure Dragon:
VPS CPU AND LOAD POLICY
• VPSs with a load above 8.00 will be automatically restarted by our automated system.
• VPSs that maintain a load average above 0.90 for more than 4 hours will be automatically throttled to 50% of their CPU core until a ticket is opened by the client for review.
NETWORK PORT USAGE POLICY
• Network ports are a shared resource and anybody found to be utilizing an excessive amount of our network throughput for an extended period of time may be throttled.
PROHIBITED USAGE FOR ALL SERVICES
1. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
2. Sending or utilizing Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam") or running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists (must be "confirmed opt-in").
3. Advertising or providing any product or service that is designed to violate the terms or licenses of any company.
4. Operating on behalf of or providing access to any entities listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations(ROKSO) database.
5. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource.
6. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means with intent to avoid payment.
7. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information or data of any person or company by any means.
8. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass or cause a denial-of-service to any other person or company regardless of network.
9. Using Secure Dragon's Services to interfere with the use of Secure Dragon or any other network.
10. Containing or linking to content that Secure Dragon considers illegal, obscene, insulting, distasteful, or that would make Secure Dragon a target for attacks, threats, or any other form of negative action.
11. You may not run IRC (Internet Relay Chat) servers (clients/bouncers are allowed).
12. You may not run CamFrog software.
13. You may not host or link to any Habbo material from our network.
14. You may not run Kloxo Control Panel.
PROHIBITED USAGE FOR ALL SERVICES WITH SHARED RESOUCES
1. You may not run any process that Secure Dragon deems excessive and impacts the other users on your server.
2. You may not run any process that interfaces with peer-to-peer (P2P) protocols such as bit torrent, I2P, freenet, TOR, etc..
3. You may not run any free public proxy or VPN services.
4. You may not run any scripts that "mine" or interface with crypto currency miners.
5. You may not run any process that utilizes "unused" resources such as WorldCommunityGrid, SETI@home, FOLDING@home, H@H, etc...
6. You may not run Jingling, HitLeap, or any other traffic exchange or generator software.
SHARED HOSTING SPECIFIC
1. You may not run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server.
2. You may not provide or operate a free public hosting service unless approval from management for each service.
3. You may not participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
4. You may not run a proxy site (private or public).
5. You may not use our services for file hosting/storage only.
RUNNING GAME SERVERS ON OUR NETWORK
Game servers are allowed as long as they do not impact other clients on the network they are hosted on. If at any time a game server is subject to a DDOS attack of any size, it will not be allowed on our non-DDOS protected networks. If a game server violates any laws or you do not have any permission to operate said server (i.e. illegal emulators, pirated/unlicensed/cracked server software, etc...) then it is not allowed on any of our networks. If running the game server results in any negative action it will not be allowed on our network.
If you exceed or abuse the resources provided for your service the following action may be taken:
1. An overage or resource usage fee may be issued.
2. Suspension of service (in severe cases termination).
3. Throttling/limiting of resources.
4. Turning off service and notification.